PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike9131 (Jack, Darius, Darien, Markov) application

Go down

Ike9131 (Jack, Darius, Darien, Markov) application Empty Ike9131 (Jack, Darius, Darien, Markov) application

Post by diegojasiczek@gmail.com Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Steam IkeRonoa

Ingame Jack Markov

Steam(ID) STEAM_0:0:83616933

How long have you been on the server: Ive been on this server before I made my trip to florida and stayed there for about 2 weeksand played on the server there and until today its been about 4 weeks

Microphone:(Yes Or No) Yes

Why do you want to become a staff Member(100 words): I want to become a staff member because ive always loved this server and its taken alot of my time nowadays and ive thought this should be my first time applying for admin or anything like that in my life and that I want to help others incase they need help or anything (also when slidee is kind of annoyed banning people and dealing with people and RDM problems) So thats the whole reason I want to apply

What POSITION are you now(User, Mod, Admin, Superadmin, etc.):User

What position are you applying for:Admin

How many times have you APPLIED for this position:First time in my life

Why should we pick you over someone else: Cause I can be really helpful to people and not abuse the commands and all of that and not ban people all the time for no reason

Do You Have Any Staff Experience: Ive done it before few months back taking over for my friend for 30 mins while he deals with school stuff

Do You Know How to Use ULX Commands: I know how to do a bit

diegojasiczek@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Ike9131 (Jack, Darius, Darien, Markov) application Empty Re: Ike9131 (Jack, Darius, Darien, Markov) application

Post by diegojasiczek@gmail.com Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Im going to decline my own application because ive seen the server go downhill and not well at all and nobody has replied to my application for about 2-3 weeks and I hate to see this server go down and I will miss this server dearly but I gotta leave it because of alot of reasons. And Akmir is very abusive. I will miss this server Crying or Very sad

diegojasiczek@gmail.com

Back to top Go down