PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Annoyed

3 posters

Go down

Very Annoyed Empty Very Annoyed

Post by Loyal studio Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Jazzyruf

.STEAM_0:0:66670455

Extremely Abusive, Disorderly Conduct, Favoritism- Jazzyruf Banned me for 2488 Minutes Roughly 42 hours, Almost 2 Whole days, for What he claims as "lying to an admin when i killed you" Jazzyruf RDM'ED me Twice, Once with a Staff only swep and a random by standard. he doesn't go to the job "staff on duty" he had banned me from cobra commander. Jazzyruf didn't even listen to my story he completely ignored my statements in the chat and banned me ,he didn't even bring me to a sit. He Disrespected me, calling me a Dumb and punished me so severely that id have to wait almost 2 days just to get back on from what he states as "lying to an admin" I would like for his demotion to take place, i was trying to get some screen shots in the console but he had banned me before righting it in chat.

I have 2 witness's and 1 screenshot

He was taking favoritism over his group in Role play instead of helping as a Staff when i requested his assistance. I was trying to access his steam ID on the game but i couldn't join back as because i was banned. i tryed adding him but he declined my request.

Loyal studio

Back to top Go down

Very Annoyed Empty Re: Very Annoyed

Post by bossnian Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:13 pm

I second this, Jazzyruf can be a douche. He answers to reports and does a good job, but doesn't show that he can be a good role model to new players and someone everyone can trust.
bossnian
bossnian

Back to top Go down

Post by sacevedo904 Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:08 pm

The ("SuperAdmin") James isn't good at all he failed to answer me after being Rdmed by Truewolf, Truewolf Rdmed me because i killed him..... it was a hit and I was a Hit-man After I completed the hit Truewolf came back to the area i killed him and killed me so he basically violates NLR and RDM. James wouldn't do anything about it but the second I kill Truewolf he complains and James comes to the rescue instantly kicking me for revenge rdm maybe i wouldn't have to revenge rdm if you do your job and stop showing favoritism also he wouldn't even give me a chance to explain why he just kicks me.. the other admins are cool and do their job Question Question

sacevedo904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum