PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexsasso Application

3 posters

Go down

Alexsasso Application Empty Alexsasso Application

Post by Akmir Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Before you read this, yes i am already an admin. I am posting this on behalf of Alexsasso.This user was unable to post on the forums for the time being.

Steam (Name)Alexsasso

Ingame(Name)Alexsasso

Steam(ID) STEAM_0:0:102885089

How long have you been on the server: 1 day

Microphone:(Yes Or No) yes

Why do you want to become a staff Member(100 words): I would love to be part of the amazing staff team. I also want people to come on this community. I have had a lot of experience dealing with different situations/Sits dealing as an Admin. I would also like to become Mod because i want to make people feel happy on this server and not come onto this server thinking they are going to get rdmed. I am always active i am on as often as i can be and I think if you accept me I will strive to be the best Mod that i could be. I will always give my full potential at everything i do. I am active from morning to night and i am on everyday. I would also like to be part of the lovely staff team. When i first joined the server i wasn't the best player out there. But after i figured out what amazing server this is i wanted to go far in the server. I wanted to say sorry to Akmir for not being the nicest player to you. And I'm sorry. And for OK1 i wanted to say what an amazing server you have. Thank you for taking the time reading this and i hope i get accepted. Thank you for your time.

What position are you now(User, Mod, Admin, Superadmin, etc.): As of now i am a User

What position are you applying for: I am applying for Mod

How many times have you applied for this position: This is my first time

Why should we pick you over someone else: You should pick me over someone else because i have a lot of experience dealing with all kinds of sits and I also listen to all sides of the story and then make my final decision. I also am very talented at being mod. As on my other servers.

Do You Have Any Staff Experience: Yes i have been CO Owner on a server called Plan B community. I have been Mod on a server called Plasma. I am also an Admin on a server called Nutty Gaming

Do You Know How to Use ULX Commands: Yes

Akmir

Back to top Go down

Alexsasso Application Empty Re: Alexsasso Application

Post by jvail777 Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 pm

+1 good guy

jvail777

Back to top Go down

Alexsasso Application Empty Re: Alexsasso Application

Post by Williamkuhmichel Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:00 pm

+1 he is a good admin

Williamkuhmichel