PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slidee's Application

Go down

Slidee's Application Empty Slidee's Application

Post by Slidee Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Steam (Name) Slidee

Ingame(Name) Slidee

Steam(ID) STEAM_0:0:97774986

How long have you been on the server: 3-4 days I believe

Microphone:(Yes Or No) Yes

Why do you want to become a staff Member(100 words): I want to be able to clean up the community because we all know about the trolls that run around breaking rules purposely which includes: Job abuse NLR MicSpam and of course RDM. I know for a fact when people know that no staff are on all hell breaks loose, people rdm'ing in spawn over and over and I feel like I can fix that due to the fact that i'm on mostly all day everyday due to the fact that I do no have a job and that is why being "young" gives me an advantage, I also feel like having a "high" position in the community will create respect for me and that will hopefully be mutual all around the server for new and old players.

What position are you now(User, Mod, Admin, Superadmin, etc.): Supporter (User)

What position are you applying for:I feel like I would be happy with Mod and try to work my way up unless you feel like admin would suit me better  Very Happy

How many times have you applied for this position: This is my first time

Why should we pick you over someone else: I feel like again my time on the server would be greatly increased and it is already very high so due to the fact that i'm on a lot I feel like I can help with more problems and I feel like older people wouldn't be able to do that due to jobs/commitments

Do You Have Any Staff Experience: Not on this game I am somewhat new to Gmod but I have watched youtube videos for a while so I understand the game mechanics

Do You Know How to Use ULX Commands: I do not as I said I am somewhat new to Gmod but I would love to learn!

Slidee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum