PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DonkyGamer's Mod/Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

DonkyGamer's Mod/Admin Application Empty DonkyGamer's Mod/Admin Application

Post by DonkyGamer Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Steam (Name) DonkyGamer

Ingame(Name) DonkyGamer

Steam(ID) STEAM_0:1:85190966

How long have you been on the server: Maybe 1-2 Hours

Microphone:(Yes Or No) Yes

Why do you want to become a staff Member(100 words): I want to become a staff member for the following reasons. One of those reasons is because I like to help out servers and I find it fun to help servers. Also my friend that plays on this server likes it so I want to play with him so that means I will be on this server a lot. If I am Admin or Mod I can help the server when no other Admins or Mods are on. I also really like the server and all it's addons. They are really good. I also hate it whne people break rules on any servers especially servers I like. Everytime I always see people rdming or breaking rules like NLR or even rdaing. Also people that FailRP piss me off. Everytime on every server when I get on in the morning staff is never on but people are on that break rules. I am usually on in the morning but I don't break the rules I just play like I usually would. Listen to the rules and just have a good time! I really would not want to see this server go down or people break the rules on the server. It just gets me mad when I try to help but people don't listen because I'm not part of the staff. That is why I want to become a staff member.

What position are you now(User, Mod, Admin, Superadmin, etc.): User, I am planning to support by paying with CSGO skins though.

What position are you applying for: Moderator or Admin

How many times have you applied for this position: First time is this one. Unless you are talking about other servers. Then this might be my 9th time.

Why should we pick you over someone else: You should pick me over someone else because I have a lot of experience of being Moderator or Admin on Garry's Mod servers and Minecraft servers.

Do You Have Any Staff Experience: Yes I do have staff experience. I have had staff on a few other Garry's Mod servers and I had staff on a few Minecraft servers. I have been Trusted, T-Mod, Mod, Admin, and Co-Owner on other Garry's Mod servers before and they all were glad because in the mornings no one would wake up to help the server but I was always up and helped the server. I have also been Trusted, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Super Admin, Co-Owner, and OP on a few Minecraft servers. I was always helping the srever and as I said with Garry's Mod servers the staff on the Minecraft servers loved me too.

Do You Know How to Use ULX Commands: I have a little knowledge on using ULX commands but not too much. I know hwo to use the ULX /menu and do commands from there but I do not know much commands for chat. the only commands I know without /menu is !warn, !jail, !ban, and !kick. I can still help though just I need to learn more commans if you need me to. It won't take long at all for me to learn the commands.

DonkyGamer

Back to top Go down

DonkyGamer's Mod/Admin Application Empty Your mod app

Post by Robotic wolf on vac till Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Let me help you with some commands mainly !hp !god !jailtp !bring !goto !send !teleport !noclip !cloak

Robotic wolf on vac till

Back to top Go down

DonkyGamer's Mod/Admin Application Empty Re: DonkyGamer's Mod/Admin Application

Post by DonkyGamer Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Sorry I though ULX was something else. I know basically every command.

DonkyGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DefaultCarrot Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Declined. Please don't reply to your own topic. Try again later!

DefaultCarrot
Admin

https://purifiedrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down