PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Admin/Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

James Admin/Moderator Application Empty James Admin/Moderator Application

Post by jvail777 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Steam (Name) James

Ingame(Name) James

Steam(ID) STEAM_0:1:14344831

How long have you been on the server: about 2 - 3 weeks

Microphone:(Yes Or No) yes

Why do you want to become a staff Member(100 words): I joined this server and i immediately loved it. the staff was great, the players were nice and there wasnt too much rdm. the economy of the server is fairly good and its just an all around good time. When i get on in the morning, there is no administration on, and well people tend to abuse that. there are mass rdmers, nlr breakers, fail rpers and the list goes on. i would like to support the server and help it grow.

What position are you now(User, Mod, Admin, Superadmin, etc.): I am a supporter and have donated twice in the past 2 weeks.

What position are you applying for: Admin but if i must start at mod so be it.

How many times have you applied for this position: First and only time

Why should we pick you over someone else: I am mature, have a job and am on very frequently. i get along with everyone and i have a  lot of experience.

Do You Have Any Staff Experience: Yes i have loads of experience. I have had in the past multiple Garrys mod servers, All being Darkrp.

Do You Know How to Use ULX Commands: I am very fluent with ulx commands. there have been times where i had to help some of the admins on the server with commands. I have ran many Darkrp servers.

jvail777

Back to top Go down

James Admin/Moderator Application Empty Re: James Admin/Moderator Application

Post by DefaultCarrot Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 pm

+1 James is cool

DefaultCarrot
Admin

https://purifiedrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down