PurifiedRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal Studio' Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Loyal Studio' Moderator Application Empty Loyal Studio' Moderator Application

Post by Loyal studio Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 am

Steam (Name) Loyal Studio

Ingame(Name) Loyal

Steam(ID) STEAM_0:0:52634812

How long have you been on the server: About a week or so, i get on almost everyday

Microphone:(Yes Or No) Yes Sir

I would like to become a fellow staff member of the PurifiedRP to balance out the chaos that's withheld in the server and protect it from hackers and FailRP's, I try my best to be fair in every situation both in grim in dear and try to see why things happen and how they happen from both prospectives of the players. I am not a child, i have a copy of the MOTD and i would like to enforce these rules. i listen and try to solve all problems big and small no matter the issue and the annoyance, i do not abuse power, i respect everyone and do not indulge in disrespect unless (Part of RP). I would like to help out as much as i can. I do not condone in such childish activities such as RDM, NLR , And other Rule Breaking Activities nor do i encourage them.

What position are you now: User Currently

What Position are you Applying for: Moderator and hopefully more Positions to come.

How many times have you applied for this position: This is my first time

Why Should we pick you over someone else: I believe you should pick me instead of someone else is because im mature and not a child who abuses power and doesen't know what to do when everyone goes on a massive RDM Spree, i have helped user's through troubleshooting on the server as a user. i have helped many PurifiedRP staff members through Crisis of times such as, The RDM Spree that got Jonathon Demoted, i helped Dev Tim Find and punish the RDM'ers with a couple of other users who are now Staff members "Harry Rosenberg & Akmir" And another time just 15m after jonathon's demotion when another RDM Spree Broke out, i helped Dev Tim Once again to help find and prosecute the culprits who had caused the incident, im very helpful, Generous,Great listener , and Kind, i try to be a great listener as its a great trait when your trying to help people around you.

Do you have any Staff Experience: Yes, im currently a Moderater on a TTT server, i was a Co-Founder on a Semi Serious Role Play Server, and i Own a Unturned Server.

Do you know how to use ULX Commands: yes i know the Most to almost all Commands, Unless Some have been added by your servers plugins/mods in which id need to learn in which i will.

Loyal studio

Back to top Go down

Loyal Studio' Moderator Application Empty Re: Loyal Studio' Moderator Application

Post by Majestic Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Good +1

Majestic

Back to top Go down

Loyal Studio' Moderator Application Empty Re: Loyal Studio' Moderator Application

Post by Akmir Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 am

Great Player with lots of potential +10

Akmir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down